Mostly for me, I thought it would be useful to list who else blogged about Limor Fried for Ada Lovelace Day this year:
- Robert Mills’ talk about some of the project Limor has produced.
- Tim O’Reilly‘s post ‘At the Forefront of the Next Industrial Revolution‘, does a much better job than mine of explaining why what Limor’s doing is so interesting.
- Ken’s post as a happy customer and some more of Limor’s projects.
- Julian Richardson’s talking about a Arduino kit he made, designed by Limor.
- James’ post about his daughter meeting Limor.